If as a foreign national you wish to remain in the country for an indefinite period of time you must apply for a Permanent Residency. You can apply for this type of Residency after 5 years of having the Provisional Residency.
- Three photocopies of the provisional residency card and cedula (Dominican I.D.)
- Affidavit by two residents of the Dominican Republic regarding the moral standing and good behavior of the applicant.
- Notarized letter of guarantee from a Dominican person or corporation or a permanent resident.
- A certificate of good behavior from the Dominican authorities.
- Medical exam performed in the Dominican Republic (blood test, urine test and chest x-rays)
- 4 photos 2 x 2 (front), and 4 photos 2 x 2 (profile)
- Marriage certificate
- Original provisional residency card
- Application form
- Copy of passport
- Bank Letter and bank statement.
Upon approval of petition, the applicant will receive a permanent resident card valid for a FOUR year period, renewable for an additional four year period.
COST: US$ 600.00
LEGAL FEES: US$ 500.00
TOTAL PRICE: US$ 1,100.00