MAIN REQUIREMENTS TO OBTAIN RESIDENCY VISA
One of the following categories will be taken in consideration for the RESIDENCY VISA approval:
1) RETIRED o have a PENSION receiving: 1,500.00 monthly
3) RECEIVE A MONTHLY RENT of 2,000.00 Monthly
4) Having an Investment of a Real State in the Country. Price value: US$ 200,000,000.00
4) Company in DR, Bank transfers
5) Marry to a Dominican
6) If you do not meet one of these criteria, we can still submit your application base on your monthly income (We will explain how)
There are two ways we can process your Residency Visa (RS):
1) COMING FROM ABROAD: If you planning to come WE CAN APPROVE THE RESIDENCY VISA before your arrival.
2)LIVING IN THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC: If you have been residing in the Dominican Republic we can process your Residency Visa from the Dominican Republic. After your visa has been approved, you need to go back to your country to get an entry after the Visa in your passport.
You can apply for your VISA RESIDENCY immediately with us VIRTUALLY (SEE STEP BY STEP PROCESS BELOW) or in PERSON (SET AN APPOINTMENT TO COME TO OUR OFFICE IN SANTO DOMINGO).
Translations, legalization, legal documents, shipping, government taxes and legal fees are all included in price! (Consulate fee not included)
After the file is completed , we will submit it for the necessary approval. An RS visa will be stamped into your passport . We will assist you STEP BY STEP with the entire process.
TOTAL COST: US$ 1,000.00
LEGAL FEES: US 800.00.00 IMMIGRATION EXPENSES: US$ 200.00 TOTAL PRICE: US 1,000.00
LEGAL FEES: US 800.00.00
IMMIGRATION EXPENSES: US$ 200.00
TOTAL PRICE: US 1,000.00
PLEASE SEND US THESE REQUIREMENTS FOR THE VISA AND PROVISIONAL RESIDENCY:
- Payment to us of 50% of the total price to begin the process.
- Two front photos (2×2). WE PROVIDE THIS IF YOU ARE ALREADY IN THE D.R.!
- Birth certificate (apostille or legalized)
- Certificate of good conduct from FBI (apostille or legalized)
- Marriage Certificate if apply (apostille or legalized)
- Copy of valid passport.
- Bank statements
- PROOF OF SOLVENCY IN DR, OR RETIRED DOC, PENSION, INVESTMENTS, RENTER. (SEE ABOVE)
- Medical Certificate
- Other documentation will be required and will be provided by us. Contact us for details.
WE WILL GUIDE YOU STEP BY STEP!!
DOCUMENTATION WE WILL PROVIDE FOR YOU
DOCUMENTATION WE WILL PROVIDE FOR YOU
STEP BY STEP PROCESS FOR RESIDENCY VISA
- Send us an email requesting our services
- When payment is received, we will send you the VISA APPLICATION FORM.
- Fill out application form, print a copy, sign it and send us a copy.
- Send us a copy of your birth Certificate with the Apostille (SEE APOSTILLE QUESTIONS) via email to start the translation process, along with a copy of the front page of your passport.
- Obtain Police Good Conduct Certificate FBI with the Apostille (SEE APOSTILLE QUESTIONS). WE CAN HELP YOU OBTAIN THE FBI IF YOU ARE ALREADY HERE.
- Take the photos, scan it and send it to us. *We provide photos if you are already in D.R.
- Make a copy of your passport front page with photo, scan it and send it to us.
- We will start working with: APPLICATION LETTER, GUARANTOR LETTER CONFIRMING ECONOMIC SOLVENCY, INSURANCE and TRANSLATION OF THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE AND ALL POLICE GOOD CONDUCT CERTIFICATE.
- Once you have obtained all required documents, SCAN A COPY and send to us. We will start the pre-approval process with the copies for the RESIDENCY VISA.
- Bring all the originals with you when traveling to the Dominican Republic.
- Upon arriving in the Dominican Republic, set an appointment with us. Call Ilonka Holt (809) 708-4911.
- As soon as we received all the original and your passport , we will complete the necessary legal steps to obtain your RESIDENCY.
AFTER HAVING THE RESIDENCY VISA…..
RESIDENCY VISA (RS).
After arriving in the country with your RESIDENCY VISA, please contact us as soon as possible to start this process of PROVISIONAL RESIDENCY. We will do everything for you. No more worries, peace of mind!
WHAT WILL BE INVOLVE IN OBTAINING RESIDENCY PROCESS?
The FIRST STEP is the deposit of the residency application and all supporting documentation such as copies of current passport, certified or official copies of your birth certificate (you will not get this back, so it is a good idea to keep some extra sets before hand) and a police letter of good conduct from your local police department. In addition to the above, an Interpol background check is completed by the national police and often enough, this is the most time consuming process of all. However, assuming you are not someone wanted by Interpol, you will not have a problem and this background check not a concern.
THE SECOND STEP will be having a medical exam that MUST be taken inside the country with the medical doctor at the Department of Immigration. In addition, a urine sample, a blood sample and chest x-ray is taken. What they are looking for is Aids, illegal drug usage and tuberculosis.
Once the residency application file is deposited, it has been the case that immigration has processed such applications fairly quickly and as such you can expect to obtain your initial provisional residency card (initially valid for one year) and your initial Cedula card (also valid for one year) within 60 to 90 days. With such documents in hand, you can legally live and work inside the country and have all the rights of a citizen with the exception of voting privileges (only citizens can vote in local elections). Under the recent legislation applicants would continue to renew and hold PROVISIONAL residency status for 5 years. Once the 5 years have passed, then at that time the applicant can change their status over to PERMANENT RESIDENCY.